- Episode 39- With Sarah Bradbury
- Episode 38- With Jacqueline Pirtle
- Ep 37- With Kate Hancock
- Ep 36- With Dr. Shica
- Ep 35- With Jessica Valor
- Ep 34- With Julia Landauer
- Ep 33- With Diane Paddison
- Season 2- With Tara Hooper
- Ep 32- With Nikky Phinyawatana
- Ep 31- With Sabrina Zunker
- Ep 30- With Cassie Brown
- Ep 29- With Dorinda Walker
- Ep 28- With Kara Weaver
- Ep 27- With Jamie Ivey
- Ep 26- With Judy Hoberman
- Ep 25- With Michele Hansen
- Ep 24- With Milena Radakovic
- Ep 23- With Wendy Jaffe
- Ep 22- With Kristin Kahle
- Ep 21- With Debbie Mrazek
- Ep 20- With Kelsey Chapman
- Ep 19- Krista Moore
- Ep 18- With Tanis Cornell
- Ep17- With Abbey Ashley
- Ep16- With Judy Gatena
- Ep15- With Amber Lilyestrom
- Ep14- With Dr. Morghan Velez Young Alfaro
- Ep13- With Lana Dingwall
- Ep12 - with Karin Larrave and Allegra McCollum
- Ep11- with Andrea Heuston
- Ep10: Melissa Moore
- Ep9- With Carol Sankar
- Ep8: With Daniela Bell
- Ep7 - with LadyBoss Blogger Elaine Rau
- Ep6 - Sarah Nuse
- Ep5- with Debbie Sardone
- Ep4- with Kevin Bonfield
- Ep3- Tracy Timm
- Ep2- With Debbie Saviano
- Ep1- Dr. Cortney Baker and Julie Fisk
- Fantastic podcast!February 11, 2019 by THE Spacemonkey from United States
Courtney is a very warm, professional, and knowledged host and her guests are phenomenal. Give it a listen, you will love it! ~Jacqueline Pirtle, Auhtor of 365 Days of Happiness 🙂
- Just subscribedNovember 27, 2018 by Sdwatson03 from United States
I listened to this podcast today because I love Jamie Ivey but I subscribed right after because I loved Dr Cortney Baker! She asked great questions and I came away from the podcast feeling uplifted and encouraged. I can’t wait to catch up on past episodes!
- FollowNovember 12, 2018 by Dual Podcasts from United States
- Amazing inspiration!October 23, 2018 by TX_girl from United States
Listening to Dr. Cortney Baker’s podcast has been truly inspirational. She has pulled together an incredible group of individuals who share not only amazing stories, but useful tips and insight to help others looking to conquer their own glass ceilings. She is a gifted interviewer who is both inspiring and funny!!
- Great Stories and Lessons!October 19, 2018 by DmcD2me from United States
Very informative and enjoyable! #LT2014
- Buffet of inspirationAugust 28, 2018 by @MVYAlfaro from United States
I love hearing about the various layers of entrprenuership and the practical storytelling! Thanks, Dr. Baker!
- Super inspiring!August 9, 2018 by Cortneyabaker from United States
Love this podcast! It’s so refreshing to hear stories of real women who have encountered obstacles but succeeded in spite of the odds. Gives me great courage to keep going!
- InspiringAugust 2, 2018 by t.arnold11 from United States
Cortney is truly a breath of fresh air. She is down to earth, thought provoking and inspiring. With every show, I find myself learning something new. Her shows are worth every minute of your time, you’ll find yourself wanting more!
- Dr. Baker is a gem!July 12, 2018 by Jeff @ Read to Lead Podcast from United States
I really appreciate the sincerity and warmth with which Dr. Baker approaches her show and her business. I love that she wastes no time getting into her interviews and does an amazing job of researching her guests. You can tell she's super prepared. Love it!
- Glad to have found this podcastJune 26, 2018 by SMZw034751 from United States
Nice way to start off my day listening to inspiring different ways to help my business grow.
- Insightful and entertainingJune 23, 2018 by Baker1975 from United States
Great host with many interesting guest.
- Fantastic advice!June 23, 2018 by Sportygirl8866 from United States
Love this podcast- great advice for women in business. My new favorite!
- Great for women in businessJune 22, 2018 by The Real Gr from United States
Learn more than one thing and am inspired with each episode!